Current Visitor Guidelines
Lindsborg Community Hospital providers are now providing vCare (virtual healthcare) to patients. vCare provides convenient access to healthcare removing the need to come to the physician office for a visit. Patients can receive healthcare from the comfort of their own home. Not all visits are suitable for virtual care, so be sure to contact your healthcare provider to determine whether vCare is appropriate for your medical care.
We believe our most valuable resources are the people who join us to become “partners caring for the health of the Smoky Valley communities.” As an affiliate of Salina Regional Health Center, our Lindsborg Community Hospital job postings are managed by SRHC Human Resource partners. It is just one of the ways our partnership makes us even more efficient. We work closely with our HR partners to help us locate individuals committed to becoming part of our team. The link will take you to the SRHC web site Careers page. There you will find the full job description as well as an on-line application. Simply click on “Current Career Openings”, enter ‘all’ from the “Job Category” list and “Lindsborg Community Hospital” in Job Location.Current Career Openings
Want to know more about us? Find our community newsletter archive here.
News at LCH
- Join the movement!
- Learn more about your local Walk With A Doc chapter
- Medically Supervised Weight Management
- Are you tired of the yo-yo routine? We want to help you get on track with a weight management program directed by Greg Lindholm, PA, and supervised by a medical doctor. Using a team approach, a comprehensive lab analysis will provide a thorough evaluation of your health risk factors.
- For more information, the brochure can be viewed here.
- Watch Video - Intro to Rapid Weight Loss
- If you are interested in the Medically Supervised Weight Management Program, please fill out this form prior to your first appointment.
- Urgent Care Clinic - Now open daily!
- Weekdays 8am – 5:15pm
- Weekends 10am – 1pm
- No Appointment Necessary! Please use main hospital entrance.
- Click here for more information