Lindsborg Community Hospital providers are now providing vCare (virtual healthcare) to patients. vCare provides convenient access to healthcare removing the need to come to the physician office for a visit. Patients can receive healthcare from the comfort of their own home. Not all visits are suitable for virtual care, so be sure to contact your healthcare provider to determine whether vCare is appropriate for your medical care.
Want to know more about us? Find our community newsletter archive here.
News at LCH
- Get your sports physicals now!
- Use our Urgent Care Clinic and walk in without an appointment, Monday-Friday 8-5:515 and 10-1 on Sundays. $35 cash, check, credit/debit for basic sports/camp physical with form completion
- For a comprehensive annual well-child exam, an appointment as an established patient must be scheduled. This is an annual well-child check that includes an immunization review and prescription refills. Insurance will be billed
- KSHSAA Sports Physical Form - English
- KSHSAA Sports Physical Form - Spanish
- We believe our most valuable resources are the people who join us to become “partners caring for the health of the Smoky Valley communities.” As an affiliate of Salina Regional Health Center, our Lindsborg Community Hospital job postings are managed by SRHC Human Resource partners. It is just one of the ways our partnership makes us even more efficient. We work closely with our HR partners to help us locate individuals committed to becoming part of our team. The link will take you to the SRHC web site Careers page. There you will find the full job description as well as an on-line application. Simply click on “Current Career Openings”, enter ‘all’ from the “Job Category” list and “Lindsborg Community Hospital” in Job Location.
- Current Career Openings
- Urgent Care Clinic - Now open daily!
- Weekdays 8am – 5:15pm
- Weekends 10am – 1pm
- No Appointment Necessary! Please use main hospital entrance.
- Click here for more information