Important information for patients and visitors
To help protect our patients and staff from exposure during the coronavirus outbreak, we will screen all visitors entering the hospital starting Tuesday, March 17th. Visitors need to enter through the main entrance lobby or use the Emergency entrance buzzer. Starting on the 17th, the front doors will be open from 7 am to 7 pm, Monday through Friday. On weekends and holidays, the front doors will be open from 8 am through 2 pm. Persons arriving after the front doors have been locked will need to enter through the ER entrance.
Visitor restrictions will be strictly enforced and will be limited to one visitor who is a non-sick immediate family member. This is for inpatients, outpatients, urgent care, ER and Family Health Care Clinic patients.
A screening is not testing for the virus. Hospital staff screeners will ask visitors a series of questions related to whether the visitor is experiencing any respiratory symptoms that include fever, cough or shortness of breath. They will also be asked questions related to previous travel and previous exposure to anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
Please note that until further notice, the Wellness Center is closed to the public and employees. It will be used strictly for Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Cardiac Rehab patients.
Protecting the health of our community is our first priority. As we do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19, know that everyone can play a role in taking preventive actions as part of their everyday lives.
We are as anxious as you are for things to return to normal. We value your smiles, your concern for us as healthcare workers, and your continued support of our mission as "Partners caring for the health of the Smoky Valley communities." In the meantime, let's remember "this too, shall pass" and be kind to each other.
Kansas Department of Health and Environment COVID-19 Updates
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
News at LCH
- We believe our most valuable resources are the people who join us to become “partners caring for the health of the Smoky Valley communities.” As an affiliate of Salina Regional Health Center, our Lindsborg Community Hospital job postings are managed by SRHC Human Resource partners. It is just one of the ways our partnership makes us even more efficient. We work closely with our HR partners to help us locate individuals committed to becoming part of our team. The link will take you to the SRHC web site Careers page. There you will find the full job description as well as an on-line application. Simply click on “Current Career Openings”, enter ‘all’ from the “Job Category” list and “Lindsborg Community Hospital” in Job Location.
- Current Career Openings
- Want to know more about us? Find our community newsletter archive here.
- Medically Supervised Weight Management
- Are you tired of the yo-yo routine? We want to help you get on track with a weight management program directed by Greg Lindholm, PA, and supervised by a medical doctor. Using a team approach, a comprehensive lab analysis will provide a thorough evaluation of your health risk factors.
- For more information, the brochure can be viewed here.
- Watch Video - Intro to Rapid Weight Loss
- If you are interested in the Medically Supervised Weight Management Program, please fill out this form prior to your first appointment.
- Urgent Care Clinic - Now open daily!
- Weekdays 8am - 6pm
- Weekends 10am - 1pm
- No Appointment Necessary! Please use main hospital entrance.
- Click here for more information